TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please find below details of our terms & conditions when registering your child at the studio
All classes are to be paid monthly in advance. An invoice will be issued every 4 weeks via email.
All unattended classes are to be paid in full. No refunds can be given.
All overdue accounts will incur a late payment fee, and entry to the class will not be permitted until all outstanding fees are paid in full.
Students must attend all classes in the correct dance studio uniform, and with the correct dance shoes for the class. Grooming is an essential part of dance and gymnastic training.
Please ensure your child’s items are clearly labelled with their name.
Hair should be neat and tidy at all times and must be tied up preferably in a bun for all classes.
Jewellery and false nails should not be worn for any class for health and safety reasons.
All students are expected to show good behaviour and respect to all staff and other students. Please respect our facilities.
We make every effort to ensure the safety of all our students when attending our classes.
For security and the safety of all staff and students our studio operates a 24 hour CCTV recording system.
Photographs are taken of students. These maybe used for sidsplays at the studio, social media or the website.
- It is not permitted for friends and family to watch classes in consideration for other students in the class.
- Classes and timetables are subject to change.
- Students who have registered with the studio or expected to attend their classes every week.
- No food or drink is permitted in the dance studios.
- No outdoor shoes to be worn in the dance studios.
- Please do not send your child to dance if they are unwell.